On December 2nd, 2005, I presented Birthday Trauma, a segment from Growing Up Linda at Coolidge Corner Theatre in Brookline, Massachusetts.
GROWING UP LINDA
In Growing Up Linda a woman who believes she’s the daughter of a famous ice cream mogul must come to terms with her troubled past.
In Birthday Trauma, Linda recounts the events of her fifth birthday when she first started communicating with food.
For this iteration, the cast included Jen Swain and Marya Errin Jones.
Friday, December 2nd, 2005
Coolidge Corner Theatre
290 Harvard Street
The performance was part of Evan O’Television’s Return of the Itching Man Festival.
- Sketch comedy from the Walsh Brothers
- Live Music by HumanWine
- Loungey Laughs from the Steamy Bohemians
- Puppet and object theatre by Marsian
- Slapstick and silent cinema by Bony Lil
- cinematic absurdity Peter Glantz
- argumentative entertainment from Evan O’Television
Pages: 1 2