In October 1994, I appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show with Chris Hannon, who I worked with in Boston to pass the Gay and Lesbian Student Rights Law.
- Hannah (and her homophobic tormentors)
- Jody, (who believed he could change his sexual orientation)
- LGBT college students (who received death threats)
- homeless teens from an LGBT shelter in Los Angeles
- Anthony a gay teen who reunited with his father
- and students from the Harvey Milk School
The taping took place at Oprah’s Harpo Studio in Chicago and was broadcast nationally in conjunction with Coming Out Day.